Featured Post

Introduction to this blog

In this blog you will find the many motivations behind the hoarding lifestyle so maybe those who are not hoarders can understand the mind o...

Monday, November 22, 2010

A change in my blog from now on next introduction

Well I plan to blog my updates as to what I am doing with my hoard. It will be sporadic and not on a schedule like you have seen over the past few weeks...but I plan to keep it pretty much updated as to what I am doing as far as going through stuff, thoughts that are stumbling me from completing tasks at hand, my thought process through this whole process...including but not limited to my anxieties. lol. If I can do it then anyone can do it...some need professional help...others just need motivation via comments on a blog (which would be me hint hint) I have an update to announce so shortly after this posts I will post an update on what I been doing here lately.
Anyway thank you for following my blog and please keep coming back and checking in on me and please do comment my blog so I am encouraged to keep going...I appreciate it cause I need all the encouragement I can get!

Sincerely,
Rabeka Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment