Featured Post

Introduction to this blog

In this blog you will find the many motivations behind the hoarding lifestyle so maybe those who are not hoarders can understand the mind o...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

update November 18, 2015

With health issues it has been a struggle along with unexpected repairs that needed done around the house and rent house...not to mention birthdays and holidays and seems like every weekend kids want someone to spend the night sometimes two kids to spend the night...ugh...by the end of it all I am really run down as is with my health but we have been putting out 2 steps forward progress with dwindling down the hoard and of course adding to it with one step back but over all I think we are improving. It has always been a challenge to do anything with a toddler running around...but like I said we are working hard and getting places but still taking steps back along the way...very slow process this de-hoarding is...but long as there are steps going forward...I hope that we will catch up and dwindle it down enough to manageable and then never accumulate such a massive hoard ever again....yeah right...ok more reasonable agreement would be to bring in 1 thing 2 things have to go out...and there has to have a immediate need for said item to come in not a project down the line. I have decided to start making the building block blankets I make and asked some friends for any old yarn they weren't using to get me started then sell the ones I make from those and buy supplies to build more and more and make that my income....to help out around here...
I have taken up a game I really enjoy but I don't understand why I am not getting credit for recruiting people I recruited several people one I know is already required level in game play for me to get credit but I didn't get credit...just disheartening for me...I was counting on getting the badge and now I am dwindled down on my invites and there is no way for me to invite anyone else and get credit...so I guess I won't be getting that badge...oh well the rest of the game is great it gets me out of the house and meeting up with new people and socializing it has been a much needed thing added to my life. My husband also found a movie lover club to attend rare big screen showings of movies he never got to enjoy on the big screen so we are both doing our own things that we enjoy and that is good.
Anyways talk to you later.
hope you all are doing better with your hoards than we are...
Sincerely,
Rabeka Jo D

No comments:

Post a Comment