Featured Post

Introduction to this blog

In this blog you will find the many motivations behind the hoarding lifestyle so maybe those who are not hoarders can understand the mind o...

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14, 2017 update

Hello Fellow Hoarders,
How is your dwindling down the hoard going with you all? We are still making bit by bit progress and adding to it and removing some here and there...silly really. But its how we roll right? Them impulse buys always get me and my husband splurging.

What have you been doing lately? I am sorry I been very busy with watching a tree trimmer cut down a huge tree outside our home and then stressed as he was I thought I would be nice and give them the rest the money owed to get their rent paid and bills paid and then yeah they never have returned yet. Kinda disheartening got tons of brush to bundle now instead of them hauling it off for us like we were told and the stacked up wood never got stacked either and the small pieces sliced off for tables for me to make were not cut like promised...I am and have been very depressed...because of it and because its so overwhelming of a mess out there but been piddling with it...here and there.

Anyways hope your life is going well for you all!

God Bless!
Sincerely,
Rabeka Jo

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand your comment are you spamming my blog?

    ReplyDelete